- Revitalize was formed to share the hidden gems of St Louis to newcomers and hometown folks alike.
Programming expands across St. Louis
- Early activities included sharing new development projects around the city, book clubs on local lit, and information for people looking to get involved in the community through restoration efforts or volunteer work.
Rehabbers’ Club launched
- With an active core interested in the historic architecture of St. Louis, ReVitalize began our popular Walking Tours and Rehabber’s Club events, focused on exploring the different neighborhoods of St. Louis and building community across neighborhood divisions.
Biggest fundraising year yet!
- Sensing a need for more proactive community building, ReVitalize re-focused on four key pillars to determine a neighborhood’s success in revitalization: Arts and Culture, Education, Economic Development, and Public Safety.
Adapting to Covid
- ReVitalize adapted to the Covid-19 crisis, prioritizing the safety of its partners and community members.
New Executive Director
- With a redefined mission, ReVitalize hired the first Executive Director in its storied history.
ReVitalize Grants Announced
- Welcome to our new grants program, where we give away up to $50,000 for small businesses and non-profit changemakers.
I have always been fascinated with Saint Louis since I was a kid, and it is my dream to be able to create real change with an organization like ReVitalize, making an impact on the people who make up our community.